Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rental drama continues....

Dear Family and Friends,
As many of you know I rent the motorhome that Nan and I purchased in 2002.  So far the rentals have been pretty mundane with nothing happening.

My current 3 week rental has been anything but mundane. I got one text that said they were in Idaho and all was well.

This morning the call came in, they were stuck.  Last night when they pulled into the RV park in Reno the motorhome would not start.  so they had it towed this morning and found a repair place that dropped the fuel tank, replaced the fuel tank.  So at 4:30 this afternoon they texted they were leaving Reno, a little while later another text said, motorhome failed on freeway near border, calling tow truck.

Next text said, gas everywhere, have pulled everyone out of the motorhome, next text said, Dave clicked the fuel line back together, we are back on the road

Next text said, past Donner Summit, nothing more since then.  I think they might be home by now.  They have been so patient and level headed the whole trip.  It will take awhile to sort out everything but I'm just so glad that at this point they are safe, at least I'm praying that they are.

Take care my friend,  life has its challenges and we just step up and meet them or run from them.  Stepping up seems to work best.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment