Saturday, August 27, 2011

So the motorhome is once again on the road!!

This morning my renters arrived in mass. There were 5 of them and it took a couple hours teaching them the systems so their trip could be enjoyable.  They are very nice people and I enjoyed my time with them greatly.  The motorhome came together nicely so it looked good as they arrived.

Now I wait hoping all goes well for them.  They seem quite capable of doing things right and I hope the motorhome holds together for them.  Still have some left over issues from the last renters, broken front window, fuel gauge does not work etc.
I used some spot carpet cleaner that Bob Sorensen gave me long ago.  It worked magic on a couple stains so when it comes back I'll do more of that.

It has been a lovely warm day here.  Jason called to say it was in the 60s there.  He knows if he is having fog that we are having a hot day.  I got to talk to him for awhile while he was working the beach watching over the kids to keep them safe and behaved.  Tall order for teenagers!

Well its off to bed now as tomorrow has to be a production day from start to finish with as many reports out the door as possible.  many more orders have arrived so it looks like a great week ahead.  Thank you Lord for work.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment