Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Writing from Daly City

Good evening
Today has been great. Started at 6 am. Up quick to write a report. Then arrange a new E&O policy, then set up five orders! Then do research and finally leave for Daly City to inspect a home built on a steep hill. We r talking very steep. Imagine my surprise when I looked across the street to see a little Asian girl pushing a baby buggy straight up the hill with two tiny children behind her. Quite amazing.  The slope of the hill was so steep I could hardly stand up yet here she was with her three children going straight up the hill.

I started this blog tonight on the iphone at a IHOP we found in Daly City.  Both of us were hungry so after a stack of whole wheat pancakes I felt much better.  There was almost no traffic coming home and we arrived just before 11.

This has been a good day.  While driving home this evening Jason sent me a touching text.  A young person who is trying to come to MBA is $600 short for his entrance and Jason was asking if I knew of anyone who could help.  I'll check with a few of you tomorrow to see if you could chip in something to help, it will be totally tax deductible and the money will go directly to MBA, not to an individual.  Should you want to be involved text me at 925 998 9855 or email at timmustard@yahoo.com and we will make the right connections.  How glad I am that Jason's heart continues to be with his students.

So now its time to fold, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment