Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mustard Acres, RV Parking by Willow Lake

Dear Family and Friends,
This morning I woke to a stunningly beautiful RV in my driveway.  Art and Connie came in last night, we backed it in and they spent a quiet night.  So at 7:30 Art and I did the 3 mile walk around the lake and in the course of the hike we settled most of the worlds problems, took notice of several rather nice looking ladies who were also out walking, I noticed and of course Art being happily married looked the other way until they had passed!!

Afterwards we went to have breakfast at the Byron Inn, the food was incredibly delicious and a very enjoyable experience.  Then we drove to Brentwood to A1 Smog where we had the Odyssey tested and a smog certificate was emailed to Sacramento, all for an incredible $75 bucks.  What ever happened to the old days when smog check was $25?

Having finished our mission we returned home where Art and Connie gave guided tours to the interested parties, what a lovely interior the 5th wheel trailer has!  Then they pulled out to head to Tracy and I went to work. 

At 12:45 we picked up Miss Keanna who is delighting in her new teacher.  By the time we reached McDonald's she had her homework completed.  We enjoyed a lunch in a very busy crowd and then drove back home.  Smurfs are the toy they are giving out now and she got ones she already has.

At 3:50 I had Keanna at the Black Diamond gymnastics center where she had a blast with her class.  She is getting quite good at the things they do there and has real confidence.  Afterwards we hit up Taco Bell for a burrito for her with just rice, met up with Nikki at the club and I went to spin class.  Once again it was a good experience.  I wonder what my heart thinks, all week I laze around never pushing it very hard and then wham, here comes spin class with non stop pressure for 45 minutes.  Surrounded by younger hard bodies I do my best and I do much better than the first time a year ago.  Its a great workout and drenches my body in sweat.

This evening I've been working on an appraisal, it just went out and planning tomorrow where at 11 I'm in Sunnyvale across the bay for an appraisal in a very nice neighborhood.  I'm thankful for the work that is coming in day by day.

So that's it for today, I'm loving the tomatoes that Steve and Nikki shared, I'm relieved to hear Bob's surgery went well today, I'm feeling with Wes and Nanette as they cope with their loss and very hopeful as Lois heads to her doctor tomorrow that she can get some relief for her shoulder.

This evening we are having blessed cool breezes, they are so nice.

So I'm sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment