Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another one for the books

Dear Friends and Family,

So here I am again after a very long day.  Up at 5, inspected 2 with STeve in Antioch this morning, then home to quickly ship out a report and then on to Livermore, San Ramon, Danville and then back to San Ramon.  Tonight we tried Fuddruckers and the garden burger was really good.  Now I'm unwinding before I do a bit more on fixing things and then to bed.

I am so thankful for the ability to keep going during these busy times.  When I've been this busy before I had a staff of people to help, this time its Steve, marilyn and myself.  So I keep thinking one of these days the cash will roll in, but then I remember AppraiserLoft, thats cash that will probably not roll in anytime soon and a lot of it.

This afternoon I met the most interesting people, its hard to keep moving when the people have such a great story to tell, this afternoon I got to talk motorhomes with a couple who are leaving for Vegas for 3 months in their 35 foot coach.  He had the most amazing totally restored older Chevy pickup in the garage, perfect in every way. 

At the next home the older Indian couple had their 10 month old grandson and it was obvious that they were thrilled to have him visit.  Such fun.

Then in Danville it was a home where the lady just moved in and has her own 8 year old girl, he has an 8 year old girl as well so everyone was just getting to know each other.

I'm still very deep in things that are overdue.  Tomorrow I intend to stay here and write write write, schedule and attempt to catch up.

Last evening marilyn made a spaghetti dinner with whole grain pasta, had found vege meatballs and we moved to the deck to eat.  The lake was beautiful, the weather was perfect and it was a nice meal.  Oh that I could do more living and less cranking but of course without the cranking when its possible there would be nothing else left.

Hope your night is good, God is answering prayers, the ones I've been asking you to pray!

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment