Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kallie to attend Sabbath School with her Pappa

I've got the go ahead, Kallie can come to SS in the morning and she is ready and so am I.

Today I've pretty much stayed put to write reports and get things fixed.  Its been a very long day but at this point somewhat rewarding.  The learning curve is very real so I know more this Friday night than I did last week.

On sunday we are traveling to MBA to see jason and jo.  Mia is turning 1 year old and that is so exciting.  We are all going down in the van and that way I can work each way using the little laptop.  It should be a great help and will help pass the time.  Nikki and Steve are great drivers and who ever drives its nice to leave the road to them and relax in the back.

This has been a week of contrasts, all my plans on how to spend the check from AppraiserLoft vanished when they went broke.  Life is like that, you just never know what is next but you can be sure it will be interesting.

Like last night, we ate a burger at Fuddruckers and of course this afternoon I discovered I had left my card at the font desk.  I called, they found it so we went back tonight and this time I had a baked potato and salad.  REally a fun place to eat and pretty decent food.

So for now I'm signing off, sending postive thoughts to all

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment