Saturday, October 15, 2011

Keanna scores a goal!

In the last minutes of the game Keanna took advantage of being near the goal and kicked the ball between the goalies's feet scoring her first goal!  She was so excited and pleased and so were her parents, pappa and Marilyn who could hardly believe what had just happened on the field.  Her goal for several weeks has been to kick a goal but so far her efforts were for nothing as the goalie caught the ball each time, this time she was not to be denied.  It was a great moment!

This morning we took Kallie to Sabbath School where for most of the time she was the only child, Diane was the teacher and I played the piano.  Keanna had not been for a few weeks due to scheduling conflicts, Pismo beach last weekend, various birthday parties and soccer games etc.  I was glad to see her back in her little chair soaking in the stories about the people of the bible.

I've rested this afternoon in the big recliner and my body seemed to accept the fact that it could relax and recharge its batteries.

Tomorrow is a big day, we are off to MBA to see Mia turn 1 year old.  Hard to believe that a whole year has passed already.  She is a very exciting child, strong, healthy, happy and loves to smile and enjoy life.  So it will be fun to venture out and see the family together again.  You can bet there will be photos with Pappa and the 4 little kiddos.

Keanna has consented to drive the van which will give me a work platform to write appraisal reports.  I'm down to about 2 to write up now so this should work out well.  No I won't have internet connections, have not learned how to use my phone with a cable to run the internet yet, another thing to learn.

This evening when I tried to access the local MLS I'm not getting in.  I'll bet they are upgrading the system, not what I wanted to experience as I have a file almost ready to go out but it needs MLS printouts first.  Well maybe not this time.

Take care, enjoy this wonderful time of year, right now the cool breezes are blowing off the lake and through the house.  Very very nice.

Love to all,

Tim
ps I took a little fall last night, was pulling my leg out of my sweats and got hung up, fell sideways onto some steps in the bathroom, I have a sore ankle and sore arm but otherwise I came through fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment