Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Mellow day

At 9 this morning Keanna was on the field playing her heart out.  Eventually her team went on to win against a team that usually wins.  They played hard, passed the ball well and just kept up the pressure.  Its a blast to watch.

Once home I made whole wheat pancakes and fried eggs.  After breakfast I just rested, tweaked the motorhome with a new screen in the door and caught some shows on the christian dish. 

In the process of unwinding it just felt good to relegate the pressures and relentless hours it takes to make a living these days as an appraiser.  A nice touch today was the arrival of a check from a faithful client, no not AppraiseLoft who stiffed me for nearly $4,000.  This was QVS and Wendy cuts the checks on the 20th every time. Todays check was just the right amount to pay 2 months of house payments so that is just what I did, went on line and paid 2 months of house payments.  It felt very good to do so.

Now I'm enjoying some past episodes of the Mentalist, a show I enjoy very much.

So love to all.,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment