Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A huge day

Dear Family and Friends,

This will be short and to the point.  Rolled out at 5 and aside from eating I've been cranking.  In addition I've made my first contact with Kaiser, took a look at my blood work and shuddered.  My A1C was the highest I've ever been by far.  Time to start acting like I have a disease and do better.

I started the day off with writing a relocation report, that took half the day, then taking care of other stuff that kept popping up took some time, then I waded into a simple review for Freddie Mac, well I thought it would be simple, not so.  I ended up cutting the value, not sure what the appraiser was thinking but you can't use year old comps in a super declining market like it was in early 2008 and hope to be right about value.  The house was so tiny it looked like a doll house.  So I just put that one into the lenders hands a few minutes ago.

Steve has been very valuable today, he helped a great deal with a couple files that are now in the lender's hands.  That was a huge help and lightened my load.

In the morning he and I are seeing two properties in Antioch, then we come back and I reload for the rest of the day, seeing three more in the afternoon and he begins to write the ones we saw up. 

So now its bed time, 5 am comes very early and there are still many files to write up.

Sending love to all and I do appreciate your prayers for me and those who have special situations.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment