Thursday, October 6, 2011

Short

Dear Family and Friends

Quick greetings.

Been working in for most of the day, this afternoon while there was thunder in the distance the power failed for a few seconds, it was enough to ruin something in my computer program.  I lost an entire appraisal I had just completed, the auto save did not work.  So I had to reenter that one from scratch.  Then something failed so loading the photos is now a very slow process, not sure how to fix the problem.  I reloaded the entire software upgrade but it did not fix the problem.  Pretty stressful day.

Just shipped out a condo and now I'm taking on a huge custom home in Antioch.  I'm having challenging keeping up without the stress of failed equipment.  Really challenges my faith and peace.

Well got to head into the next one, have to be in Danville at 10 in the morning, then shoot comps for the relo, then drive to Fremont and shoot more comps, then Livermore for a full report and then finally home for some quiet time with the christian TV, soft music and relaxing through the Sabbath.  What an exciting, challenging, frightful week.  So many voices crying out for services, now NOW NOW they all say.

So life goes on with barely a moment to even think about normal living stuff.  I managed to get an appointment for Kaiser for next monday to begin the process of solving the cough. I could have gone today but I found that a bit too soon considering the workload I'm facing.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment