Friday, October 28, 2011

Marilyn safely home in snowy Rhode Island

This morning 4 am came early.  Getting up at that hour was unpleasant.  However my friend Marilyn needed a lift and I was the driver.
Our traffic was minimal and we arrived with plenty of time to spare at the airport.  She flew directly to Baltimore where she had a nasty time, waiting a couple hours before the short hop home to Providence.  I understand that she is home and glad to be with her family.

Marilyn helped a lot during the rush time when the orders were so numerous, the pressure so great.  She set up orders and kept tract of pulling files when they were paid for.  Her help will be missed.

Today I was fairly wasted after arriving back home from the airport.  A Starbucks mocha helped along with a wheat bagel at a place near the airport.

This morning I wrote an appraisal and did research, then turned to getting out of the office to see a home in San Ramon for a paying client.  You just would not believe this home.  Every thing was perfect in every room, furniture all matched, floors gleamed, kitchen was the biggest slab of granite I have ever seen, appliances were shining stainless steel.  The grounds were newly landscaped, the lawns were new and the home looked directly across the street to a huge park that took up an entire city block.  Value will be somewhere over a million and the size was impressive, $,200 Sq.Ft.. 

After leaving this beautiful home I drove the backroads fearing what the freeway would be like and arrived at Chuck E Pizza ahead of the girls.  We munched on salads and pizza, the girls played their games with the tokens and we all have a great time.  It was good to see Nikki again and sit and talk.

Now I'm home and dead tired as you might imagine.  I'll get up when I wake up in the morning, go for my walk and relax, enjoy the healing time of the Sabbath.

So I'm sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment