Sunday, October 30, 2011

So this is what Sundays are for, work!

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been some day, phone calls from some special people, set up about 8 orders, cleaned up the office a bit, sorted through stacks of paper and threw most away.

At noon I inspected a tiny little home in Brentwood, very pleasant people, very old tired home and the sales prices is amazing, $85,000.  That is right, lowest sale of a little house in Brentwood I could find.

Eventually I made it back home after a bit of shopping at Raley's.  I settled in and have written three reports having just completed one for a beautiful home in San Ramon.  Just about a perfect property.

Now its time to hit the hay since I have to be in Alamo at 8 in the morning, considering Monday traffic that could be a bit of a problem.  The coughing seems to always be with me and by now the head hurts pretty bad.

I had an interesting call today, friend Sylvia was ready to go to the airport but found out through her son that Quantus was on strike, no flights going to Australia.  She scrambled and using her trove of American Airlines miles made a new flight plan and is now on her way there after all.  What a shock to plan for a trip for months and then without any warning it is cancelled.  But Quantus never called to tell her, thats pretty low of them.

So the birds are about to get seen in Alice Springs or wherever she is on her way to.

Take care my friends,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment