Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Spin

After weeks away I decided to add Spin class to my schedule today.  With Keanna, Nikki and Kallie off to see Disney on Ice, Kallies first time I was free to just drive to the club and enjoy the class.  Kim was in rare form, looked great as usual and led us on a torrid pace through the minutes of spin.  We were up, we were down, we were climbing, we were sweating, wow what a workout.  But as the time passed I felt better and better and lived through it.

Afterwards I celebrated by going to Safeway and buying all kinds of good things to eat, not sweet, just good things.  Then it was home and this evening I've taken time off to catch up on some DVR back programs of NCIS Los Angeles.  With the DRV and commercials gone its fast to watch programs, well why do I get to select programs?  Well the program director is visiting her sister today and through the weekend so I get to make all my own decisions.  Its fun.

Now I decide to head to bed.  I'm using the laptop to write this and its on its new battery. I had held off on getting a new battery as I thought they would cost at least a hundred bucks, Through Amazon I was able to purchase a new battery for just $14.50 and it works great.  Amazing how cheap some stuff has become.

Well good night to all,

Sending love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment