Sunday, October 9, 2011

A pleasant day

Dear Family and Friends,

Nearly time to hit the sheets once again.  Today has been an enjoyable fall day but I've been stuck at this computer all day other than to take a break to shoot comps photos and grab dinner at La Villa in Bethel Island.

I've been cranking out work and took a short break this afternoon to go next door and take the shade device that Ray and Lois had set up over their back deck.  The wind blew it up into the tree and hung it on a branch.  So after I fought it for awhile I finally got it down, took it apart to save it for them when they return from San Jose.  Felt good to move the arms and tackle something different.

This week promises to be a busy one coming up.  I'm aware that many people will be on holiday tomorrow but I'm seeing a place in Fremont in the morning and then doing some review work before ending up at Kaiser in the afternoon.  I'm really looking forward to getting started with this new process.

Well it is time to rest and get up very early in the morning.
One thing about working at the desk all day is the music on KDFC which streams through the computer.  Its a great classical station and is so well run, the music is perfect and they talk very little.  It helps pass the time and I learn about music all the time.  Great stuff.  If you don't have music in your lives I'd urge you to consider obtaining access to some soon.  Let music sooth you, give you peace.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment