Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Nice evening

Dear Family and Friends,

Up at 7, to work by 8, cranked things out, made appointments, lunch with Nikki at noon, then back to work.  Keanna was here today and she and Marilyn had a good time reading, making popcorn and drawing pictures.

Then Kallie arrived and she took over the activities, picture this, her little smiling face looking up at me as I worked, Pappa can we go to the park, please.  Who could resist so off to the park we went and she played, climbed to the top of everything in sight, then it back home to meet her mom.

Since Marilyn and I were both hungry we drove to IHOP on a whim and enjoyed a nice meal, now back to head to bed for rest.

Kaiser came through big time today with lots of info about my condition, about what they will do in a month when the blood has been thinned and I'm ready to be tweaked.  Seems it is not so simple.  Procedure can take a couple hours, then there is a 5 to 6 hour period of observation before I'm allowed to leave and today I discover that it will be done in Santa Clara which is where the center for this kind of process is located.  Oh my.  Does not sound fun, they actually burn a spot creating a scar that will then block the errant electrical signals that drive the heart and force them to operate correctly.

Got to say that using the inhaler the last couple days seems to be helping the cough, I've not coughed much today, a very nice change and part of the reason that by tonight I'm feeling pretty well.

Tomorrow morning there will be more appraisal work, then blood draw at the hospital, then off to see properties.  Oh life is interesting right now, I'm behind, Steve is helping and I could use even more help.  It is really hard to be turning down so much good work that is available.

Well for now its rest time,

sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment