Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Still on the trail

Good evening family and friends,
I'm still on the trail, sometimes the path goes uphill and sometimes it goes down, slippery, dusty, rock strewn and then there is a place by the trail where one can look out over the valley and see where the path has brought us,  how has your journey been lately, are you hiking to the stars or trying to avoid the garbage dump?  Do you sense the angels faithfully guiding, do you overwork them with your careless habits or do you bore them with your slow pace?

This day has its highlight for me, Keanna came to visit this afternoon, did her homework on her own, announced that math comes easy, then watched her shows, munched on popcorn, drank down a big bottle of water and was ready when her mom came to collect her.  She let me work as I'm deep in the dodo right now, behind to almost everyone.  And since I just paid the IRS I'm broke until someone decides to take pity and pays up.  Actually checks come in almost every day now.

This morning 6 came early and I clicked on the overhead light, the one connected to the new fan I installed in the bedroom, stumbled to the recliner and took my blood vitals, resting was 74, not good but could be worse. Then to the very hot shower, dress and head down to make my decaf coffee with a touch of mocha.  Its great and I have a special cup that I use every day, routines I love.

Then to the desk to do research for the day, I just had two places to see, one in Antioch and one in Rio Vista, yes Sylvia, in that same neighborhood where our mutual friend lives.  The home was huge and beautiful, someone lost it to the bank and now finally it has found a buyer, of course its one of the highest sales in the last 6 months in all of Rio Vista so the challenge is there.

When I went to Antioch to keep an appointment set a couple days ago I was stood up, no one was there, no one answered their phone or the door bell, thats a hard hit when I have so many places I could be, where people are anxious for me to get there and then to get stood up, not nice!

On the way back from Rio Vista I went to the lab and did blood work for the Coumadin, then on to Safeways to make sure I had Keanna popcorn, then to the school to pick her up and home to start the afternoon shift.

I've just finished writing one that is a relo form, much longer and tedious but now its done and shipped away. Thank you Lord.

Tomorrow morning I go to Rodeo and then I'm back home for the day to write things up for the anxious people.

So the path was pretty easy today and I'm thankful that God is allowing me to continue to go forward.  There are interesting people on the edge of my life right now, great possibilities!  Keeps life interesting.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment