Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Walking on eggshells

Good evening
Just a few lines before I head off to bed.  This was a full in the field day, I first inspected a local property and me a really amazing lady who lives in the home.  It was nice to start the day with something so nearby.  Then at 11 I inspected a great property in Livermore, a kitchen that was so tasefully updated, pretty amazing.  Then it was on to WalMart to try to locate the popcorn popper that can be used in the microwave.  They were out so we grabbed lunch at In and Out and drove to Alamo, shot one comp and then our party in Oakland called to say he could be there in 20 minutes for a quick inspection so we hit the road and Marilyn got the high honor of driving on a part of Oakland that is rough, lots of people die there every month.  Once that was over we once again caught the freeway and that time ended up in Tracy, to see the one where the people were not home yesterday.  We found a happy family of 5 children, huge house, cute puppy and by the time I was through my elbow was hurting, my heart didn't feel right and I was glad Marilyn was driving.  Then we went to the Tracy WalMart and found the popcorn popper. 

We just made some popcorn and it was excellent with no oil and only a bit of seasoning, I call that progress.

All day long I wonder if this cough or that short walk up stairs will trigger a stroke.  They confirmed that my blood is starting to thin but tonight she had me take 8 mg of Coumadin to jump start the process of getting the blood down to the right level, then the clock can start of the 4 weeks to the procedure to get the rhythm back to normal.  Right now I don't know what I should be doing, all I was told was don't exercise.  Any ideas out there?

So for now I'm turning in, had a nice dinner tonight with Nikki and the girls.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment