Monday, October 29, 2012

Enjoyable day

Dear Family and Friends,
Up at 6, shower, take blood sugar, check vitals, resting rate 73, blood was 149.  Breakfast of steel cut oats, banana and piece of my own bread with avocado and tomato.

Leave for Rio Vista but encounter PG&E crew installed a new gas line down a city street, that took awhile to get around and then I was on the narrow and very tall Antioch bridge, not my favorite place to be, through quaint little Rio Vista to the Trilogy, the 55 and older development now owned by Shea Homes.  I found friendly owners, beautiful home and enjoyed the cool morning which had just shed the fog.

Then it was onto Highway 12 which is much improved over the old days when it was known as blood alley for very good reasons, it was terrible.  In a little while I arrived in El Cerrito and found an original home, the Cleavers could have lived there but it was clean and sold for $50K over list price with 6 backup offers.

Once I finished shooting all the photos I found a Burger King, had lunch and then restarted the day by going to Martinez to try to located million dollar plus homes which seemed to take forever. During the day someone called to say they could not meet me until later, I had verbally agreed to inspect a home for a private party and the IRS and had totally forgotten it.  So I had to get back to Disco Bay for that one on the golf course.  They had two pugs and I found out they may be homeless soon, oh they were so cute!  House was just so so and the pugs had done a number on the carpet, yikes I don't need that.

Then home to fix a nice dinner  and enjoyed a fresh tomato from the garden.  Of course I had to have a thin slice of my bread with peanut butter, so good.

I've worked the evening away and have just emailed out another appraisal.  At the present time I'm buried with work again and anxious to build a team of workers.  Steve and I can fly at inspecting, just need office support staff and I think its time.

No word on my step brother, Tim who is not expected to live.  So very sad and what a loss for his family especially Sue his loving wife.

My prayer for you is that you will keep searching for your reason for living and that you will pursue it with gusto as long as you can.  I enjoy my lively friends and family.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment