Saturday, October 13, 2012

Getting by, Girls spice up the day

Good evening
We picked up Keanna and Kallie this morning, both girls were dressed in cute dresses and were in high spirits.  They played my IPHONE and Keanna's Ipod and chattered as we drove through the country side.

At Sabbath School Keanna went her way and Marilyn and I sat in on Kallie's Sabbath School.  Kim had her hands full today as there were several children and all seemed to be very alive.  It was birthday time and two of the children got to celebrate.  Loren and Emily were there with Jack and Luke, it was great to see them and Loren got a photo of Kallie that is really special.  I'll share it here.
 
After Sabbath School was over we met Nikki for lunch at Olive Garden where we all enjoyed good food and fun.  Then Kallie came home with us and Keanna and Nikki drove to Nutcracker practice.  later I took Kallie home.  I napped a bit and enjoyed the perfect weather this afternoon.
 
This evening we drove to Brentwood, to the Streets of Brentwood and went to BJs for dinner.  It is loud but the food was good and we watched part of a baseball game.
 
Tomorrow Nikki and the girls are going to visit Apple Hill, how I wish I could go but I have lots of work that I need to attend to, Marilyn is going to Apple Hill and then is being delivered to her friend's house in Sacramento.  She will be there to celebrate her friends birthday and then fly home some time later in the week.
 
Will I miss her?  Oh yes, she has helped a great deal with file handling, marking appraisals paid when checks arrive and setting up files in proper boxes.  She had made good meals, driven me about to appointments and put up with my dry humor.  Funny thing is, while she has been away James her grandson has continued to grow, today she found out that his shoe size was 11 or more, she was shocked.
 
Wishing you all a good Sunday, God is good, life is exciting and the IRS is awful, those seem to be truths to live by.
 
Love
 
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment