Sunday, October 21, 2012

Great Sunday

Good evening,
I've had such a good day, had some great leftovers from yesterday and made a salad, was able to work for hours without fatigue or heart issues.  My inspection this morning went perfectly, the family was great and had two little kiddos that were so cute. 

I even fitted a trip to CostCo in, water, fruit, soy milk.  I love that place and so did nearly everyone in the county today, parking lot was so full.

Well its bed time now and I've not been this up for a very long time, I've caught a vision and I'm trying to let God figure things out in advance, Hes a pretty good planner.

I've spent most of the day counting blessings instead of counting problems, I sure do have a lot of blessings including a chance to talk to Donna and Jerry this evening up in chilly Weed and Art in Gilroy.  How great to have people who love you and you love them to chat with.  It takes the sting out of being alone.

Good night and sending love to you

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment