Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A routine called life

So here we are again, meeting in this special way,  I have interesting things going on in my life, some of which I can share and some are just private.  Today was really a terrific day.

I woke to gentle rain so I resigned myself that I would be measuring in the rain today but it was not to be.  Once I actually got out to the property in San Ramon it was almost warm and with my funny little yellow hard hat that they insist I wear I did my thing in sunshine.  This tract is almost completed and Diane, the sales agent is so incredibly nice, I can see why the buyers love her.  Today I did the actual house that she sits in to sell, its been sold and soon all the homes will be occupied and we will all move on.

I went to Kaiser in Livermore today for labs and this evening I found that I'm not 3.1, above the norm.  I'm sure I'll get cut back a bit on the Coumadin tomorrow, hope so as I don't want to bleed out.

At 1:15 I picked up her highest, Keanna is such a delight.  We made a deposit at the bank, drove to pick up a snack and then went to Brentwood to shoot a comps photo, once the work was done we stopped at Dollar Tree to Keanna's delight.  We found a couple things and I picked up a candy as my blood was making me feel pretty shaky, nice to finally get it down for a change.

Once home Keanna went to work on her homework which she pronounced "easy" and I made her popcorn.  I just kept working trying to catch up.  Eventually Nikki and Kallie came and I got my Kallie rush and hug.

This evening I met with my neighbor who is considering helping me write reports, I'm thrilled and he lives right across the street and has some past experience, could be great.

Well for now I've got to tell you, God is really helping on an hourly basis.  I'm so thankful for so many things.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment