Friday, October 5, 2012

Winding it down

Today was a work in day and tonight I've finished 3 appraisals. sure it should have been 5 and some clients are not happy but I was so tired this evening that I could hardly stand.  My heart just beats away and I get tired.

Keanna came this morning and spent the day. She is a great guest, makes her own popcorn, plays on the laptop, watches TV, has interesting conversations with Marilyn and then her dad arrived to take and Kallie home.

Tomorrow morning we will take her to Sabbath School and then lunch somewhere.  Nikki is deep into her twins sale, she worked there half a day today and will be there all day tomorrow.  I think she has like 450 items tagged to sell in the sale herself.

This evening we went to IHOP in Tracy, picked up a precious tank of gas in the Civic, we scored for only $4.14 a gallon while in Discovery Bay it is $4.45 for regular.  Wow, what a hardship on those commuting to work, well yes even me to as I do have to spend some money for fuel, Diesel is $4.44 right now.

Now its time to rest and I'm so very thankful for the Sabbath hours.  Our loving God knew when He created us that we needed a time to refill, to refresh, to get a chance to love and be loved.  For me its the Sabbath.

So I send each of you a Sabbath Blessing.  I've just taken my second Coumadin dose and as of this morning I had dumped 7 pounds, not that it will all stay off but I'm thankful for each and every breath right now.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment