Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday evening

Dear Family and Friends,
At last it is Friday night and the work week has closed.  Its been an incredible week, I'm feeling well, the work has been flowing, I've driven thousands of miles safely, I've seen several million dollars worth of homes, probably over 10 million this week alone.  Fun stuff.  Some of the homes have been really grand.  So much are put into these homes.

This afternoon I got to take Kallie to a birthday party which was held in Livermore and while she was enjoying the jumpy house event I did a quick appraisal nearby.

I'm down about 11 pounds for the week and so thankful to be in different pants for the first time in awhile.  I'm feeling much better now and working on balance in all things.

So I'm wrapping it up now, heading for bed so much needed sleep.  Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment