Saturday, October 20, 2012

Great Sabbath

Dear Family and Friends,
What a great Sabbath this has been.  First off Kallie and I went to Tracy to Sabbath School.  Kim led out in a great series of activities and songs, there were several children there and even though at times it was a bit wild overall all it was a wonderful experience.  Afterwards Kallie asked if we could make a hot chocolate but when we go there there was tea but no packets of hot chocolate.  Dick Lanza was nearby, heard our conversation and quickly found a packet in a storage room.  Then we worked on it until the temperature was just right, Kallie loved it, thanks Dick for making her day.

We drove home and since her parents were not quite there we went in and I sank into a recliner.  Soon Nikki appeared with Keanna in a soccer outfit and a smile, they had won the game.  Then I headed home to spend a terrific afternoon with a friend, just getting to know someone is such a pleasure so we walked to the park, went out in the paddle boat and shared photos.  I can't remember when I enjoyed myself more, what fun, playing the piano, singing and sharing.

As of now the headache is gone, that is a huge blessing for which I'm very grateful.

And now its time to head to bed once again, I'm ready, relaxed, blessed and at peace.  God is really so good to us and in so many unique ways.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment