Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jessie and Keanna in one day!

Dear Family and Friends,
So its getting on toward time to head to bed.  It happens every day and I'm so very glad to sleep.

This day has been a day of attention to work.  I've responded to requests for adjustments, correcting typos and rebutting questions about an appraisal where the loan has closed and the people are living in the home.  Plus I've been able to get some work as as well.  Both Steve and Jessie have been writing on reports helping the process and that makes a huge difference.

Tomorrow is going to be important.  First I drive to Benicia to review someone elses appraisal, then I drive to Walnut Creek to do an appraisal of a home that is for sale.  I'll use my electronic key to gain entry so that one should go quickly.

Then I'll set out for Hollister where I see my friendly dentist Dr. Clarke.  He will be putting in a crown to replace the temporary I have now residing in my jaw.  I actually look forward to his working on me, he is quick, explains what is happening and I have total confidence in him.

Once I'm through there I'll drive to Milpitas to shoot a photo of a water heater than is now strapped with earthquake straps, then I'll drive to Hayward to see a property and as you might guess by that time I'll be pretty worn out.  I'm asking the Lord to go with me as the day is important and filled to the brim with appointments.

As always I'm thankful for work, for checks, very thankful for family and friends, may God bless us all.  Oh that I could be more like what He wants me to be.

It was so great to pick up Keanna, she is always filled with ideas, energy and plans.  Today she worked very hard on her past homework the entire afternoon.  Her daddy came and picked her up about 3:45 but it was nice to have her for awhile.  Jessie arrived and went right to work logging out files and logging in the checks that have come in, then she took lunch and started writing up a couple reports.  She is making great progress in her knowledge but made an enemy of the new paper shredder.  I think she might have fed it too fast as it was blinking a red light when she left.  Now its fine again.

Well good night all,

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment