Monday, January 27, 2014

A Good Day

Dear Family and Friends,

Last night my body did not want to stay asleep, perhaps it was due to added clorine in the spa and then I feel asleep without taking a shower to wash it off, anyway it was a strange night.  I stayed in bed and just endured the times of being away.

7 seemed to come early but after our walk to the park and a shower I was down to 211, that is 16 pounds gone and I was very thankful for that news.

I worked in for a while and then headed out to conduct an appraisal in Concord and then went to a legal appointment which turned out good.  Later I was able to connect with a friend and that was good too.

These are always challenging times as this is a slow time of year for the business.  With rates up a bit fewer people are doing refinances or making purchases and that results in a lot less work to get done.  Oh to never have to worry about money again but alas that is not going to happen.  It will help when Social Security kicks in in August, that will bring some much appreciated new dollars to the mix.

Today the dreaded IRS letters arrived.  I knew they would but its a hard hit.  Going to have to do some scrambling to get a new agreement with them this time.

Life is so much better without the pounds.  Today was a suit day and the shirt fit perfectly and even though I still have quite a tummy the neck fit perfectly as well.  It seemed even the tie went on easier.  And of course I wore black shoes and needed a black belt, the one that was never long enough is now plenty long so some inches are going as well.  I am so thankful for the new habits and intend to keep them.  Funny thing is, I'm not eating very much food and the food I have seems to last forever.  Its going to be way less expensive to eat this way and much more simple.

Well its bed time around here, due to lack of sleep last night I think I'll sleep well tonight.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment