Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Good evening

I'm really liking this new way of living, while I have some special inspiration and of course that helps my habits are changing.  As of this morning I'm down 14 pounds and feeling great.  I almost never cough now, my heart rate is consistently correct, I've dropped my long acting insulin to almost nothing yet I wake to good numbers, it was 145 this morning which is pretty good.

Today at about 3:35 I was getting hungry, the oatmeal had finally worn out in my system and so I found a Burger King.  Once again I asked for a vegeburger meal but today I had a huge cup of water, no ice, easier to drink with no ice and I threw the pathetic buns away, just had the patty and I've found if I put a tiny bit of the dressing for the salad on the patty that helps it go down easier.  I walked out feeling great, full and satisfied.  This evening I nuked a little potato and covered it with green beans and pinto beans, a tiny bit of non fat cheese and had a great meal.  Its so easy and of course I don't eat at night or between meals at all and weight is dropping, dropping.  Not sure what I'll do when I hit 200 but I'm sure looking forward to it.  That will be down 26.5 pounds and well on my way to the 155 that I want to be at.  Clothes fit better now, I feel strong, can walk easily as far as I want, can carry firewood and am ready to tackle new projects.  Work is going well, I saw a condo in Milpitas today and was able to stop by and see Jo and Timothy, Mia might have been still asleep so I did not disturb her.

The little condo was owned by a young couple, the guy went to Japan and ended up with a very nice girl from there.  They worked through immigration and are now married and very happy together.

Well its bedtime here.  Rick and Roxanna have moved to Discovery Bay from Conn. and I'll see them in the morning at their new place, just a block from where they used to live so long ago.  It will be nice to have them back, very hard to see Rick not at the helm of a company, he has done it for so long but now he is retired.

Love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment