Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Good evening

I am just so happy these days and there will be a time when I can explain why.  But for now lets just say life has interesting twists with huge rewards.

I've worked in after taking a walk this morning.  I've now lost 8.5 pounds and I'm starting to feel the difference, not pronounced yet but I do feel it and I can see it in my face.

Breakfast is usually Oatmeal, 1/2 cup in the microwave for 3 minutes, then a touch of soy milk and its perfect.  One slice of good quality bread and a piece of fruit.  That carries me... well today it carried me all day. 

After driving to Kaiser to pick up a med to cut the rash on my tongue from using Dulera but not rinsing my mouth afterwards, they warmed me but I forgot so now I have a very painful mouth.  Dr. had send a prescription down so I drove over to pick it up.  Mind you its about 30 minutes away.  Well I waited and finally picked it up and it was the wrong thing, not the right meds at all so they dug and found his message so I had to wait even longer.

I got back to pick up the girls right at 1:15 and today we had an extra girl Stacy, neighbor of Steve and Nikki's and that added fun to the afternoon.  They played and ate three packages of popcorn, drank water, did their homework and played with devices including Minecraft through Netflix.

Nikki collected them at 4:20 and by then they had undecorated my Christmas tree and left the house is sort of OK condition.

I worked all day at writing reports and fixing other ones.

I see there is one to resubmit yet tonight.

Well love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment