Saturday, January 18, 2014

Super day

Good evening,

Though last night was terrible, I just had a hard time going to and then staying asleep.  Recounting my time at McDonalds I think they gave me real coffee instead of decaf which I ordered.  I was jittery all night and spend hours looking into the darkness.

This morning Jo texted to see if I'd like to join them at the Children's Playground in Golden Gate Park.  It sounded great so I got up and went downstairs, what greeted me was pretty bad.  Pooka did not have a good night either and she had made three messes on the tile which were awful.  An hour later I finally had the room restored to it normal clean floor.  She will not be staying inside again at night.  Due to the Raccoons I have to keep the back dog door locked at night and when I spend a longer time before coming down she can't hold it any more.  Bummer.

I drove to SF and the park and arrived a few minutes before the family did.  Jo had brought a lunch and it was perfect, all the right things and nothing bad.  Once lunch was over the kiddos enjoyed the park including a strange concrete slide down the hillside.  The kiddos take a piece of cardboard along with some sand up the hillside.  Then they put the sand on the slide made of concrete and sit on the cardboard.  The results are wild and Timothy raced down the mountain over and over.  Mia enjoyed riding the Farris wheel with Jo and Jason and I had a chance to catch up on our lives.

Once we were through with the park we drove down to the beach, found parking and the children played on the sand for a long time.  It was a warm day and I even picked up a bit of sunburn, not a usual January day for San Francisco let me tell you, not at all.

Now I'm home with traffic light on the way, its off to bed for me to try to catch up on last nights lack of sleep.

I am now down to 11 pounds gone and soon the 200 mark I hope.  I've dreamed of this for a long time but could not find the will to make it happen.  With a number of different reasons this time it just makes great sense.  I'm loving the energy and the feel of being in control once again.  I stopped and had soup and salad at Olive Garden, I had water to drink and skipped the bread and I enjoyed the water and did not miss the bread sticks at all.

So I'm sending love to all,


Tim

The family watching Frisbee



No comments:

Post a Comment