Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Very successful day

I'm feeling pretty good right now.  Its been a long day but I've managed to get quite a bit of work accomplished.

This morning I woke up and took Pooka to the park.  She loved the walk and when we got back I happened to notice the temperature. It was 34 but I must be getting used to being in the cold as it felt just fine.

I worked on the report for a very big house in Pleasanton but did not quite did done before I had to leave for Fremont.  I enjoyed meeting the people there and the house was just what they said it would be, very full of personal possessions.  Their mom was a QVC addict and there were many things unopened in the rooms.

After shooting the comps I drove back to Pleasanton and shot photos there also for the big one I was working on.  Once I got home I worked on getting the report completed and finally out.  What a feeling of relief when the report was finally on its way via email.

On a personal level today is a much better day and I am feeling pretty good with a steady heart beat but toward the low end of the scale.  I have now lost a full 5 pounds and expect to have more gone by morning.  I've stopped eating in the evening and I'm trying to be more careful about what I eat the rest of the time too.  Jason has been texting me in the morning reminding me to go for a walk and I text him encouragement too as he is trying to get up at 5 and go to the gym before taking BART to his school in the city.

For now I'm sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment