Thursday, January 30, 2014

Finally calm

The last few days have been pretty challenging, with the IRS, the heart fluttering, lack of money and personal challenges, well it just was really heavy last night and I had an awful night, was awake many times but learned a long time ago to just lie still and wait and the next time you are awake is much later in the night or early morning so I made it through the night but I felt incredible stress in my chest, the night was not pleasant at all.  Yet when I would check the heart rate from time to time it was in the 50s and OK.

I know that in spite of how you feel one needs to move forward and do the right habits so I climbed out of bed, dressed in my trust sweats and we went to the park and did an extra circle for more time walking rapidly.  Then shower, no weight loss, bummer and then breakfast which is always so good, if there is a better tasting breakfast than Oatmeal I don't know what it is. 

Then I started into the day without knowing what I was going to do, I was caught up with the work but that soon changed.  Before the day would end I would have 6 new orders 3 of which I was able to inspect this afternoon but quick calling when the orders appeared.  So before long the day made more sense.  I was to inspect two properties for a client but once I was there and we hit it off she said she had a third that she wanted me to inspect so I did.  Of course I'll have to go back for comp photos later but still it was a very good day.  In fact I've only been home for a short time, traffic is always fun on the Sunol grade and I'm kidding, NOT fun at all.  At the moment I'm hungry but I had peanuts on the way home and a V8 so that is going to be it for dinner tonight.  I'm obsessed with reaching 200 pounds and soon.  At the moment my shirts and pants fit totally different, I've lost some inches already and walking and living is much easier.  Due to the high volume of water I drink finding a bathroom is often challenging.

So for the month I've had 32 orders so far, while that is not real good it is better than it could have been.  This morning I chased down a couple lenders who used to order and managed to get both back on line again.  That is good news, orders are the key.

So that is the news from my corner of the world, I'm feeling great physically but shaky emotionally at times and it won't really get settled for a few months I'm afraid.

As always I appreciate your prayers for God's guidance in my life.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment