Saturday, January 4, 2014

Relaxed day

Good evening,

This has been a relaxed day.  This morning I picked up Kallie from her home which is located on the other side of Discovery Bay.  Steve has already removed his Christmas lights and the house looks so different without them.

Kallie played on my phone as we drove to Tracy.  Kim was teaching and Sidney, her daughter was helping.  I've probably spelled her name wrong as names these days usually have special spellings.  The program has changed to Noahs ark and its a good one.  The girls and boy enjoyed the program and especially the snacks.

Then Kallie and I headed home via Burger King where she had her lunch. Today she was hungry and devoured most everything leaving me the apple slices, how thoughtful.

Once I dropped her off I headed home and took it easy.  This evening I had dinner in San Ramon at Fuddruckers, they make the best vegeburgers.

Now I'm home and have just completed an appraisal that is due today.  It is a huge home in Brentwood, nearly 4,000 sf and now the report is emailed to the lender.

I see a property tomorrow afternoon in Hayward and then I'm caught up, no new work to do at all.

Wishing you all a good night,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment