Monday, January 6, 2014

Great day

Good evening

For some reasons that I'll share and others that are more personal just want to say this has been a very good day.

Rolled out this morning, built a nice fire, took Pooka to the park for a walk, set up orders and inspected a beautiful home in Pleasanton at 1 today.  What a property.  The owners are very capable and have remodeled the home to perfection, a huge tile faced PebbleTec pool with spa, firepit, outdoor kitchen with roof, stainless steel appliances, TV etc.

The interior had the most beautiful Brazilian hardwood floors, huge kitchen with everything anyone would want including a mixer that is mounted in a cabinets below the granite slab counter and swings up and into place when needed.  Same with the blender.  All through the home there are built-ins, custom surfaces, marble, jetted tub, view balcony.  Just an amazing home and the owners are moving to Dallas for AT&T so I'm there to determine a price that AT&T should pay for the house if it does not sell directly.  Wow what a challenge.  I found no property on the market in a 2 mile radius, I found everything has sold quickly and above list price.  Wow, what a challenge.

Once I was completed with inspecting the home I left without shooting comps, I want to do more research, and drove down to Milpitas where Jo works.  Jason met me there and together we quickly installed the new liftgate struts.  They work great and the lift gate is now more safe than it was.  We all drove to their home and Jason whipped up a great meal with salad, soup and corn bread, wonderful.  It was so fun to see precious Mia and handsome Timothy.

Then I headed home but found the traffic was really awful on 880 going north.  I had to stop by a home that I saw yesterday as they owners wanted me to have another piece of evidence to help me make a value determination.  So being the nice guy that I am I stopped by and thanked them for it.

Now I'm home and the Civic is back in the garage, Jason has his Subaru once again.  I am so thankful that it was repairable and that it seems good now.

Well its time for me to turn in.  Picked up two more orders today for which I'm very thankful and my heart is full tonight.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment