Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Very Good Evening

Dear Family and Friends,

Today has been a day of errands, errands which included getting the Civic washed, going to Kaiser for a blood draw, copay is now $45, ouch as I have to have this done often.  Quick stop at Starbucks this morning for a multi grain bagel, short visit to confirm that a water pump is now working properly for a little house where the young tenant complained that the water pump often popped a breaker when she was in the shower.  So how do you confirm that the problem is now fixed.  I shot a photo of the breaker box that has a new line which goes directly to the pump and the pump itself.  Hope that is enough to satisfy the lender!  Then shoot a new photo of the side of a house, sure the report already had a photo of the side of the house but they wanted another one, no use fighting back, just go back and shoot another photo.

After coming back to the office and discovering a check in the mail I made a trip to the bank to deposit it.  Orders came in today so there was the opportunity to set up new files and as of tonight 2 of the 3 have appointments made.

I spend some time this evening with a good friend and now I'm really to get to bed early.  I've promised Pooka a walk around the lake in the morning and she will hold me to my word.

This morning when I climbed out and came downstairs it was 59 and an hour later due to a nice fire it was 68.  Not bad, who needs a furnace?

Life is interesting as a single person,  you have to make your own funny moments, your own quiet times, your own memories and just treasure those moments when you get to see family.  Its been a joy to see Steve the last couple mornings for a few minutes as we discuss the day.  It was fun to see Jason and Jo with kiddos yesterday afternoon and to have dinner with them.  It will be fun to see the girls tomorrow afternoon at 1:15 when I pick them up from their "short day" at school.  Then I have a 4:30 appointment in Oakley to see a house after they leave.

I won't be alone forever, I know that and I look forward to being able to enhance someone's life with my support and listening ear.  I've got a lot of love to share!

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment