Sunday, January 19, 2014

Eventful Sunday

Lets just say this has been a pretty good day in spite of the 49 loss.  Somehow Seattle does not have much class even in victory.  Its a super bowl that I'll pass on and I hope Denver brings its game and sends the sorry Seahawks home early.

I can't actually watch a football game like this one so I just catch highlights on the Yahoo site once in a while.  And even that stirs me up, not sure why, probably mentally unbalanced by a fall at some point.

I continue to feel great and I'm on such a roll weight wise right now.  I no longer eat at all in the evening, nothing and yes I often wake at night very hungry as I eat a lot of salads and very light on anything else.

For breakfast I have 1/2 cup oatmeal with a tiny bit of Soy Milk, a slice of solid toast with very light butter and a banana or orange.  That is it until about 2 when I might have a protein bar or a salad if I'm out working.  Around 5 I'm pretty hungry so I have a salad or a small Subway vege sandwich.  That's what I did tonight and ate with Lois and Ray, it was a nice break.  Oh and I made an excellent deposit while I was out.  The bank thanked me.

I am so grateful when checks come in, it seems I never stop thanking the Good Lord for His help.

I finally pulled in the last of the Christmas stuff out front, the globe which snows on snowmen is back in its box for another year.  I still have the little tree in the front window with its colored lights.  Its on a timer and I love to see it when I come home.  I miss the porch light being on and knowing that someone who loves me is inside.  I've never got so jaded that I miss homecomings.  Perhaps that will change one of these days.

Thanks to new orders I have work for Monday all set up, 11 in Martinez, 1 in Oakland and 4 back in Antioch, what a huge blessing those orders are to me.

So enjoy your holiday tomorrow, I'll enjoy mine on the road but its my choice top do so.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment