Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Plugging along

Dear Family and Friends,

How different life has become without the hold of constant eating or thinking about eating over me no more.  As of this morning it was down about 12.5 pounds and I can tell it, almost no coughing, wake rested and in shorter time of sleep.

Today I went to Brentwood and measured a very large 3700 sf home that was a single story, really a great home, lovely pool, inside was perfect with high ceilings, great kitchen, wow.  Then I drove up to Oakley to take a look at some plans for a very strange shaped home that I had measured but could not pull together on the computer.  Then I went on to Kaiser where Dr. Hanna, the cardiologist had prepared me a letter explaining why I needed to be released from the weight plan I had signed up for at a rate of $44 a month.  I had been told on the phone that I just had to come in and give them the letter and that would be it.  Well of course now there is a $100 fee to quit, they kicked it up the line to see if management would have mercy on me.  While I was there I also put the regular club dues on hold as well so in one visit I saved another $100 a month.  This saving money is a kick and I'm only getting started.  Will I have the courage to dump the motorhome?  Stay tuned, perhaps.

Once I was through saving money I came home to write things up and that has gone well this afternoon and evening.  Now its bed time and I really look forward to getting some sleep again.

As always I'm hoping for more money in the mail tomorrow.  A house payment and the huge payment to Citi bank for the card we used for our medical travel and used to have $40,000 on it.  Now its less than $10,000 but the monthly payment of $526 comes out faithfully.  I could sure use that money elsewhere.

Well life is OK with some exciting spots here and there right now.  How I long to not be alone all the time and that's the real reason for dumping the weight.  The women who seem to pop up on the dating sites never seem to want a guy that looks like Santa Claus, they are looking for fit and trip guys, the same as I'm looking for in a woman so if I want one I need to be one.  I think I can be at 200 pounds in 2 or 3 weeks at this rate.  I would love it.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment