Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cold Weather Sunday

Dear Family and Friends,
Ken and I decided not to walk in the rain for fear of melting, one just can't be too careful!  That let me sleep in until nearly 9 am.  Starr was very ready to come down and eat and let me know.

I made a great breakfast with sausages, scrambled eggs and whole wheat English muffins.  Oh it was as good as it sounds.  I then proceeded to attempt to work but kept finding many things that needed my attention, like cleaning the kitchen, dumping garbage into the can outside and this evening Ray and Lois tempted me out of the house with a burrito in Brentwood.  For 3 bucks the burrito is great but not Weight Watcher approved I'm afraid.  It has rice, whole beans and cheese and it is so good.  With no lunch in between I was really ready to eat.

Today I rented the motorhome for a 3 week trip for a family in late July and August this summer.  Their deposit came through securing the place.  Two other trips are also planned so far which I am very excited about.  Renting the coach certainly helps the bottom line a great deal!

I heard from Sylvia tonight.  She is traveling and is having a super time.  She was saddened to learn that her next trip which was to take place shortly was cancelled.  Can you guess where the trip was too?  Yep, Egypt so now she has lost her exciting tour down the Nile.  Yet she is glad she was not there in the middle of this disaster.

Well I'm sending my very best wishes out to all for the upcoming week.  Please remember to pray for our dear brave friend, Carrol Sorenson who is back in the hospital with an infection at the surgery site.  She has had more than her share of challenges this year and I know she is touched by your prayers.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment