Monday, January 24, 2011

An Interesting Night

Dear Friends and Family,
After I completed the blog last night things got interesting.  I was very sleepy and carried Starr up to bed.  She could not settle down, she was complaining and just kept moving about.  At 3:15 I turned on the lights and examined her.  She was covered with fleas, poor little thing.  So I stripped the bed, made it up with new linen, came down and put her little dog bed in the washing machine, found some Front line and applied it to her neck like I remember seeing Nan do in the past.  Then we went back to bed and she was finally able to settle down.
This morning I gave her a bath, first time I've ever done that in my life. Then I dried her with a huge towel and the air dryer.  She tolerated the whole process and the fleas went down the drain.  I used Dawn as Lois says it kills fleas.
Then Lois brought her a huge bone from Safeway and she thinks she is in heaven.  No more complaining or whimpering, just bliss.  I also was able to find some wet food at half the price.

keanna came this afternoon and we visited Safeway to get our free dozen of eggs since I joined on line, then went to the back and moved money around.

I vowed to be in bed at 9:30 but I've been working on an appraisal order that came in and by the way prayer seems to help, I took in two orders today.  Can we say amen!

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment