Friday, January 14, 2011

Its a wrap

Well here we are, Friday night and another week in the history books.  As I reflect back there are a few high points that come to mind.  First off its great when Keanna comes to visit and its great when Timothy calls to say hi.  Its always nice when orders arrive and even nicer when they get paid for.  One special high point is the helpful and joyful visit of Sylvia yesterday.  It was so much fun and so helpful.  This is a lady with great humor, totally organized, brilliant and a great friend.  Oh that everyone could be so fortunate to have a friend like we all have in Sylvia.

I've seen some nice places this week but that is par for the appraisal course.  I usually see a few decent places each week.

I'm considering driving down to visit Jason and Jo tomorrow.  Plans are still up in the air at this point but I know for sure I'll take the girls to SS in the morning in Tracy and then decide what comes next.  I would love to see Timothy and Mia.  They are so cute and precious, a great reminder of what is really important in this life.

So I may be blogging from the motorhome at MBA tomorrow night, it would be fun to enjoy the sunshine there with the family.

Well for now I'm wishing each of you a great weekend and this time for many its a long weekend so that will be extra enjoyable.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment