Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Vit. E the natural way today

Dear Friends and Family,

After days of dark, gloom, rain, cold, wind the sun came out today.  Ken and I walked this morning in spite of a very painful heel, then it was blessed shower time which felt so good.  My morning schedule was so tight I had no time to eat.
I left and using back roads arrived at my 9 am appointment 10 minutes early.  Everything went smoothly and the two very vicious sounding dogs turned out to be just curious, still it takes some guts to turn your back on a Pitt bull and do your job.
Once I had the Pittsburg job completed I turned to Union City.  This one was just a drive by and it went very smoothly.  While I had taken a cutie to eat, a nut and oat bar and a Starbucks Mocha I still was pretty hungry as I drove back to the bay.  The GPS told me I had a couple minutes to catch a burrito.  Of course as I neared the end of the burrito I hit a trove of onions which nearly turned my stomach inside out.  I decided to drive right back through the drive thru lane and complain so I ended up with the right burrito which I ate on my way home.
Upon arriving at home I discovered that two checks had arrived today.  They totalled $1,450 which will certainly help the bank account.  I quickly prepared a deposit and then drove back to pick up her highness Ms Keanna.  As usual she came out dragging her heavy pack and with high energy, lots of things to report and excitement in her eyes.  We did our drive through at McDs and then the deposit.  Keanna is learning about checking accounts, deposits, banks etc.  Must be interesting through her eyes.
Once we got home I went to work on a report and she went to work on the DVR, her new shows and doing homework.  I prepared popcorn and washed some grapes for her.  She played quietly and did her work and only once split the air with some serious screams.  Turns out I had a wasp that had landed near her and she was having none of it.  She has the lungs.
Nikki came at 4:30 or so and collected the child and then it grew quiet again.  What a huge blessing it is to have the opportunity to see and help with the kidos.  Mid afternoon the phone rang and it was Timothy and with his mother's help he just wanted to say hello and that he loved me, he wanted to come over and I told him we would get together soon.  What a nice way to spend the afternoon, chatting with some very precious little ones.
This evening I've sort of cleaned the kitchen a bit since Sylvia is coming to help organize the file management system.  For years Loree took care of everything, she was wonderful and very careful with details but since work is so slow I've not been able to have Loree work in the office, lack of funds.  The stacks of files are growing deeper and since Marilyn went home this summer they have seemed to blossom everywhere.  So Sylvia is riding her white horse tomorrow to come to the rescue, well actually a dark green Odyssey.

This afternoon I called Marilyn who lives in  Rhode Island.  Amazingly she related that they had 17 inches of new snow just today and were expecting more.  She said that pretty much everything had come to a halt, no school, streets were being plowed but they were warm and comfortable in their little mansion on the corner.

So that's it, this time I did not forget to blog and as the evening progresses I'm thinking of going to bed early.

I'm really working on border line blues these days.  I've sort of slipped off the Weight Watcher wagon though not eating anything that bad, the pizza last night was over the top, should have stopped with the first piece.  There was a time when I could stop at one and of course I weighed 150 pounds back there too.

I received an encouraging email from the rep at my home loan company.  She said not to give up, that it can take a long time.  I was glad to hear from her, it was great.

So good night family and friends,

You are worth your weight in gold, which means by today's gold prices you are really valuable.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment