Saturday, January 22, 2011

Taking it easy

Dear Family and Friends

Normal day, Ken and I walked, then it was off to church since the girls were busy with their mom.  I stayed for potluck which is always an interesting experience, nice to see everyone though I don't know as many people from the church as I once did when I was the pastor.  I enjoyed seeing Michael and Beatrice who are enjoying married life.
Once arriving home I had a mailbox of bad news, stuff that is just hard to deal with financially.  Then I pulled Starr up into the recline and we napped for awhile.  Once again I felt I had no energy whatsoever.  Late in the afternoon I went out and using the huge wheel cart I moved three loads of wood to the back deck but by then I was just out of energy totally.  I'm not sure what is up but I am not feeling well.
Tomorrow afternoon I've agreed to help Pam.  Shawn is driving a big truck down with household items Pam needs moved to her new rental and he needs a ride back so I've agreed to drive down and bring Shawn back to Lodi.  Perhaps I can connect with Bart and pick up some things Dolly had sent to me while I'm there and I hope to be able to see Carrol too.

My hope is that by getting out I might wake my body up a bit.  Otherwise I'm off to see the doctor on Monday.  Got to find some energy again.

For now I'll just bid you a happy good night.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment