Thursday, January 20, 2011

A low day

So they can't all be wiz bang, high energy days can they?  This one was started late, 7:20 I rolled out, light breakfast of whole wheat bagel with avocado, two fried eggs and OJ.  I worked the morning away in the office and for lunch found brown rice with some good vege meat Sylvia had brought.  As the day progressed my energy level fell lower and lower, I ended up with 2 naps and very very little drive to do anything.  Keanna and Steve came mid afternoon to retrieve Keanna's homework she had left yesterday and Steve consulted with me about fixing the slide on the motorhome and after that I had even less energy than before.  I just felt I could hardly move from place to place.  Later I rolled under the motorhome to see if I could see how the slide was assembled and when I started to get up I just about lost it, I felt so lousy and dizzy.  I checked my blood sugar level twice today, at lunch it was 112 and this afternoon it was 138 so there was no answer there.
I know I'm depressed over work, one order in a week now and its done and emailed to the lender.  Today I just fixed conditions for prior appraisals and sort of just slid through the day.
So I'm hoping and praying for work, lots of it and to feel better, this is sort of scary.
This evening I had dinner with the girls in town at a Mexican place, the food was good and since then I've felt a bit better, just not great.
So good night,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment