Friday, May 13, 2011

It wasn't me

Last night when I started to blog I found the site down and again this morning it was still down for repairs.  So I gave up and went to bed.
This morning I've been on race to get my work done, it is now done, then get the paddle boat to the driveway, no small feat and then get it power washer removing snails, spiders and such.  Now its ready to load up, my shirt, shorts and shoes are soaked and I'm getting burned but it feels great to do something besides push paper.  I'll probably leave in the next hour and have books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, good food and Starr on board.  I'll pull the little trailer again this year which holds the paddle boat perfectly.  I'm also taking a inflatable raft which I snagged from Pam when she was moving.  All to keep the kids enjoying themselves at the lake.

I'll not blog again until Sunday night as there are no cell towers near this little lake.

Sending love to all,

Last night I went to see Keanna's open house for her room.  She has done incredible things and won a second place for her art work, nice!  I've included a few photos from the event.




Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment