Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring comes to Discovery Bay

It was warm, 86 this afternoon and very welcome.  This morning as I drove to see a house in San Ramon instead of running the AC I just let the warm air come through the car, it felt good.  We've seen enough rain and cold cloudy days, now the sun shines and is supposed to for the rest of the week.

Keanna had planeted lots of seeds in an egg carton and they are growing, she is thrilled and excited to see the handiwork come to life.  She picked the seeds, she planted the seeds and waters them whenever she comes to visit.  Its fun to see her go interested. This afternoon after she completed some very hard homework, wow what they expect from a second grader!  Well afterwards she pulled out a 100 piece puzzle that was way too hard the last time we tried, well this time in the few minutes we had before she had to leave she already has a lot of it put together.

When I arrived early to the home in San Ramon today I discovered a little asian grandmother to greet me, problem was she did not speak a word of english, not a word so I started measuring the outside and every time I looked back she was somewhere nearby watching and smiling.  Finally it came time to go in and she beckoned me to come in, offered slippers from a wall rack and followed me faithfully throughout the home as I shot and measured and wrote comments.  Just as I was leaving at 1 pm the owner arrived and we spoke briefly and I assured her that the home was very nice.  Then I was gone.

I foolishly accepted a 1 pm appointment today with the husband and then remembered I needed to collect Keanna at 2:35.  Well I went early and shot my comps first, then did the house, all 3,400 sf of it and arrived home in time to get the van to pick up Keanna.

Today I found out that the health insurance did not roll back the fee increase so sometime this week they will collect $1,182 from my account for a months worth of coverage.  When I waded through the voice tree today at Anthem Blue Cross and was dumped twice the person I finally reached could not discuss plans with me, he did not have the proper license.  Great so I'll have to wade through the same miserable tree again tomorrow.

And so life goes, just for fun tonight I planted some more flowers in the front area.  I hope they live, these are from from WalMart so no warranty like Lowes on the first flowers.

So good night family and friends,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment