Thursday, May 19, 2011

I've had better days

These sure are depressing days, hows that for a first sentence?  Well for me its true as of late.

This afternoon's mail brought a certified letter from my E&O company letting me know they won't be renewing my policy for the next year.  They will cover up to August but after that I've got to locate a new insurance company.  I'm not sure how tough that is going to be but it was one more hit.
I'm pretty sure my orange and while kitty George has died, he has disappeared over the last few days and when I saw him at a distance last time one of his eyes was stuck shut.  I've looked but so far I've not found him anywhere on the place.
I am thankful for an order today from an excellent company called 360 Mortgage.  They pay through pay pal and very promptly when the work is completed.  I'd not heard from them for months so earlier in the week I dropped an email mentioning I would sure be glad to help out if they had any work in the area and then today the order came in.  Plus I managed to be first this afternoon responding to a text message and snagged a second appraisal for Lafayette.  Great news indeed.

Ray had to go back to San Jose so Lois is carefully moving about the house on her newly casted foot.  I just took ice over and filled her soda containers that need ice to keep the drinks cool.  She is in amazing spirits considering the fall broke 4 bones in her foot and her tail bone as well.

I find myself in this state where even though I have time to get extra things done I have no motivation whatsoever to do it.  I'm not really sure what is happening right now but its no good.  Ken is away to Mexico for 2 weeks so there are no morning walking times. 

I am going to see Art's dentist on Monday, that is a huge step for me as I am very uncomfortable in the dentist's chair, afraid really and I have no money to pay the bills that I know will result from the visit yet I can't let things go any longer.  At this point I have just one place in my mouth where I can chew and that spot is hurting a bit.

I do not mean to imply that I've lost my faith in God, just am finding it rather tough to act on the faith, I just expect the next shoe to fall all the time.  This morning the Marriott time share in Palm Desert, they mailed me papers showing the foreclosure that was taking place.  I had heard nothing from them for months and thought it was already gone but now this.  Not sure how to respond but I know I won't be parting with any money to save something that I've never used and costs more in dues for the week than most places charge for a week.  Besides who knows when the next time I can afford a vacation might come along.

Well on the positive side the weather has turned nicer today, even warm right now.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment