Saturday, May 7, 2011

MBA in a day

Good evening,
Just home from a great day with the kiddos by the sea.  Timothy was in a great playful mood and I enjoyed spending time with him so much.  Mia is a charmer, smiles most of the time, can roll over and move about, sleeps 8 to 9 hours now and the whole family has turned a corner with the additional sleep afforded them now.  Jason and Jo are enjoying their new van and Julie, Jo's mom, has been visiting from Denver but goes home tomorrow.  That has given her a great chance to catch up and Mia another pair of arms to hold her.
I met them for lunch in Milpitas where we enjoyed super food and then drove to MBA to spend the afternoon.  The weather was perfect and the trip without mishap.

Ken has informed me that we are walking tomorrow morning, it will be nice to get back out there.

I am once again reminded what a special part of life is to have family, the little ones with their open smiles, the adult ones with their plans and ideas, seeing both of my families doing so well in spite of a tough world.  Everyone of these little ones are totally different and bring a lot of joy to the table.

This morning I caught a program by Joel Olsten, not sure of the spelling and was once again reminded how important it is to laugh and treat life like an opportunity.  It was a nice wakeup call to me as this past week has sort of worn me down, financial challenges are so huge, sometimes I feel like the world around me is closing in on me, the friends are few, the opportunities diminished, the weight still clinging to my frame and hope seems a long way off.

So now its time to catch some winks before the walk.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment