Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 big ones!

Dear Family and Friends
When I finally woke up this morning I took time to simply ask God for work, pretty basic and direct, I didn't demand it because He knows best but I did let Him know of the need I was feeling for work.

Once I was up Starr and I headed for Tracy to do a followup, we had to see into the attic one way or the other.  A part time realtor lived nearby and had a huge ladder that could reach 14 feet up the side of the house.  So I went there, his wife showed me the ladder and I carried it the block to the house I was inspecting and climbed up up up and until I could see through a wire grate into the attic.  I tried to take photos but they did not seem to turn out.  The phone told me I had a text and it was an offer so I quickly answered back with the word accept and 15 seconds later I was told I had the order.  With relief I loaded the folded ladder in the back of the bug and slowly drove back to where I had picked it up.  Now the realtor was home for lunch and took the ladder and we were on our way.  While we were getting out of Tracy another text hit and I texted back the word accept after pulling over.  I got that one too.

I quickly set up the files and then called on the first one, it was a purchase in Tracy so this evening at 7 I inspected the home and in the morning I'll finish the report.  The other one will be seen on Thursday.

Tomorrow is my big day with the dentist.  I'm nervous but also thankful that one more dreaded thing is being dealt with.  Dr. Clarke reminds me a lot of my friend in Tracy, George who had a local dental practice for years and was trusted by so many in the city.  Dentists can really made a difference in people's lives and Dr. Clarke is making a difference in mine.

So now I've come to one of my favorite moments, that is when I finally can let it all go and head to bed.  Starr is barking a gentle little bark behind me to let me know she thinks its time to give it up.  And a guy should listen when his dog barks, right!

Love to all

Thanks for your prayers, 2 orders is double the total from last week and its only Tuesday!

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment