Sunday, May 29, 2011

Such a nice day

Dear Family and Friends,
I've been told that its easier to read the blog if its done in larger type.

Church was great today, our pastor has an excellent delivery of well thought out ideas and makes a biblical passage talk to us.  She was in fine form today and for once I didn't even grow sleepy like so many times.  Of course sitting in the front row does tend to make one quite visible and obvious.

After the worship hour I drove to Stockton where I met Bob and Carrol for lunch at the good old Olive Garden.  We had a merry time and Carrol was so light on her feet, I consider her very amazing, in a two year time span, 2 hits fractures and 2 new knees and she moves smoothly and is quite stable now.  We talked about everything, enjoyed the good soup and salad with a bread stick thrown in here and there.

After lunch I wanted to locate a AT&T store as my iphone has stopped sending out emails.  I could get them in but could not send them out, since orders sometimes arrive through emails my ability to email out is quite important.  As I walked in a young girl met me and solved the problem on the spot.  She deleted that Comcast account and then reentered it back in and of course it worked perfectly.  No charge, no fuss, just magic.

Once I arrived home I set to work building a fire to ward off the chill, it was windy outside, then enjoyed several programs on the incredible christian dish including over an hour of beautiful scenery with music.  It was just outstanding, the vespers at Loma Linda was excellent too.  As the evening progressed Nikki dropped by for some items for Kallie's party tomorrow, I made whole wheat pasta with green beans and now I've been watching some episodes of Bones, a program I hold near and dear.  Just an excellent program and very interesting.

Now its bed time, Starr is telling me that its time.  Tomorrow morning I'll drive to Fremont to take a photo of the front of a house and then drive back home, they will pay me $75 for this trip.  The dear owner Cara, has called dozens of times since I inspected her home with concerns and we have become friends.  I just hope her loan can close soon as she really needs the money due to her various medical conditions.

Tomorrow little Kallie turns into a 3 year old.  She is a brilliant little person with a very strong will, you do not change her mind easily once she has decided, hints of her grammy for sure.  Nikki and Steve have just invited the neighbors for a BBQ, keeping it little and local but Kallie will have a good time.  This evening I assembled a little doll bunk bed that is so cute, it was fun and surprisingly well made considering it came from some foreign country of course.

So good night to all,

Just a reminder, Jesus is our best friend, our only hope of eternity and our present helper no matter what we face.  Important lessons if we are ever to find real lasting happiness and peace.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment