Thursday, May 5, 2011

Steamed

Good evening, morning
I'm not sure what is going on tonight but I've just spent the last 40 minutes trying to upload a completed report and over and over again it failed.  Finally just now it finally went through.  I'm not sure if its the internet or the management company or what but at this time of night its not fun.

The day has been interesting.  This morning I got up earlier so I could use the tredmill.  Do you think I could find the tennis shoes?  Well not for 15 minutes as the searched the home.  I finally found them on the back deck where I put them to dry the other day after they stepped into something unpleasant and I had to wash the bottom of the shoe repeatedly.  They were out there to dry.

I still had time to get my 30 minutes in and I enjoyed walking and watching geese with their little ones cruise about the lake, the morning was cool and incredible.

After getting the girls placed where they needed to be I turned to office work.  One hour was spent learning that there are no better cheaper plans with Anthem Blue Cross so for now I'm stuck with $1,182 a month, ouch!  I plan to use the plan as much as I can for that kind of money.  That was very  disheartening as I need to cut spending drastically but nothing seems to want to cut.  I chased down the $150 owed to me by the company that was to fix the ipod but didn't.  Finally after nearly an hour of the phone ringing and then music playing a nice guy came on and said he could deal with it today.  Lets hope so.  I could use the financial infusion about now.

Later this morning I inspected a local place that was showing its age all around but going for only $320,000 on deep water, amazing!  That used to be $500K easy.  When will it ever stop dropping?

Keanna was out of school early, 12:45 so we did homework and I made a lunch in the fry pan of veges, burger, mushrooms, olive oil and brown rice.  It was really good but Keanna thought it was awful, bad smells.  After her homework was done, the puzzle finished we drove to Toy R Us to show.  She had a little gift certificate and some change.  Eventually she gave up on that store and we went to Wal Mart where she finally found something that was to her liking.  Then we headed home and I picked up needed meds, $65 later, ouch again.

This evening I eventually started working on an appraisal that was to be out tonight.  Just now it finally left my office for theirs.

Its hot here, I mean really hot, not so much fun but certainly beautiful weather for a change.

So sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment