Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On the Road

Dear Family and Friends,

Kids to school, very pleasant and cooperative, fun and reassuring to know that I can handle these precious part of my remaining life, they are great girls, are so full of fire and spunk, are sleepy, funny, reluctant to drag out of bed and so bright, what a blessing from Almighty God, the human experience, the precious little ones that He grants us.

Once the girls were launched into their day then I regrouped and left for the SF airport where Sylvia Ahn's mother was returning from a mission of mercy to N. Carolina.  After being there for a few days to help her ailing sister and husband, both over 90 years old Clea was delighted to be coming home once again.  She is just a very fun individual, full of energy, ideas, beliefs and love.  What a lady, it was a huge opportunity to get to meet her there and drive her home.  She insisted on buying lunch so checking the GPS we found a Nations in Hayward.  I learned that Nations makes a wonderful garden burger on whole wheat buns for just $3.95, wow what a find!  It was great and she also insisted that we share a strawberry tart that was huge and delicious.

On the way in in quick succession I received two orders from Appraiser Loft.  To get the orders one has to respond to a page with the word accept.  I can now do that without looking down so I get both orders.  One was in Discovery Bay and the other was in San Jose.  So while I waited for Clea to make it to the pickup area I called and made appointments for both reports.  I ended up driving back to San Jose for a 4:30 appointment, met a great guy in a wheel chair who was doing a reverse mortgage and then ate at Olive Garden, great salad and arrived home about 8:45.

The day was very interesting and it was with great joy that I got to do something to help someone else.  It felt wonderful but I was the winner.  I got to be on the receiving end of a wonderful ladies wisdom all the way home.

Now I'm heading to bed and plan to get up early enough tomorrow to ride the tred mill before showering which is just before I drive to the kids to wake them and make them breakfast.  I have to admit my life is certainly not without stress, I face such financial challenges in the next few days it is almost heart stopping but I am moving forward in faith and doing my very best to create income.  Its all I can do.

So Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment